Any pool from The Pool House will provide you and your family with long lasting memories and satisfaction for years to come. Our no pressure/no hassle staff would be happy to help you find the pool that meets the needs of your family.
We offer installation and service of the following pools:
Cardinal Steel Vinyl Pools
Trevi Above-Ground Pools
I need help choosing the right pool!
How to choose between a vinyl liner or fiberglass pool? Both pools have their pros and cons, both hold up well during our Iowa winters and are both a great use of your backyard for playing & relaxing.
To the extent that cost is important, vinyl liner pools are generally the least expensive, while fiberglass is more expensive, one reason being the freight cost is higher because it comes shipped in one piece.
A small fiberglass pool will cost a couple thousand more than a similarly sized vinyl liner pool; a medium sized fiberglass pool will cost about $8-9,000 more than a vinyl liner pool of the same size; and a large fiberglass pool will cost about $11,000 more than a vinyl liner pool of similar size.
Why would you buy a fiberglass pool?
- They are low maintenance—no liners or steps to replace!
- They are low maintenance in the sense that they seldom leak while vinyl liner pools have more opportunities for leaks.
- A huge benefit is the look of a fiberglass pool. Once it’s in, as long as it’s taken care of, it looks beautiful for a lifetime. Whereas with a liner, it will look good for the first few years and after 3 or 4 years, it starts to fade and may even wrinkle. Aesthetics might affect your overall decision, so make sure you look at pictures!
- If you like shapes, sundecks, design, benches and ledges, these items don’t cost extra with a fiberglass pool but they may cost significantly more on a vinyl liner pool.
So why would you buy a vinyl liner pool?
- You can get whatever size and shape you want as these pools are highly customizable and size is not a limitation. Six kids and a big diving pool-no problem. You can’t say that with a fiberglass pool.
- While the liner has to be replaced every 10 years or so, there are hundreds of patterns and you get a whole new look when you do replace the liner. And while a liner might be more unpredictable than fiberglass, most of the issues associated with liners are manageable.
The price is right. An $8-11,000 price advantage can pay for a lot of landscaping and nice furniture!
Imagine gliding into soothing tranquility of your own hot tub…a warm, swirling massage creating a sense of weightlessness.
Any pool from The Pool House will provide you and your family with long lasting memories and satisfaction for years to come.
Heal your mind & body with infrared heat. TheraSauna® is handcrafted with the finest grade, 99% non-toxic Aspen hardwood.
Come on in, the water’s fine.
Hours of Operation
We are closed